Face - exfoliation | skin renewal | discoloration
PCA Sensi peel - peelingi chemiczne
Treatment PCA Sensei peel is a sort of delicate chemical peeling designed especially for sensitive and extremly sensitive skin. It works well with rosacea and erythema and is efficient in getting rid of inflammations. It is an reinforcing treatment, based on active content such as TCA, azelaic acid and arbutin.
How does it work?
The treatment can be performed after an interview with a patient to make sure there are no contraindications. A given number of layers is put on the patient’ s skin. Putting on cream is the final step. The product stays on the skin for about 6 hours, and then it is washed off at home by a patient .
Advantages of the treatment:
PCA sensei works well with inflammation of skin, it lightens discolorations, prevents from bacteria migration and because of that it is used in therapy of rosacea.
Who is it for?
- inflammatory rosacea
- mimic wrinkles
- fine lines
- sensitive skin
- dehydrated skin
- uneven skin tone
Effects of the treatment:
- immediate easing inflammation
- skin lightening
- long term rebuilding the skin structure
- visible decrease of enlarged pores
- noticeable improvemnt in skin firmness
- The treatment is performed during the time of lower sun exposure.
- During the treatment you are advised to use protective cream with photoprotection no lower than 30 SPF and revitalizing creams recommended by the cosmetologist.
- The number of series is determined by the cosmetologist and depends on the given problem.
- After the treatment, skin may peel , so you are not advised to perform this treatment before important events.